Monday, January 20, 2014

We're on a boat!

Let it be known that I like the sun! I also like warm temperatures.. so late spring, summer and early fall are my favourite times of the year. So during the cold winter days, I love to lie on the couch reading a book or play on my PS3.. or sit behind my PC and do whatever nerdy stuff I'm known to occupy myself with. However, even during the freezing days, I also want to be outside for some fresh air.

So, this weekend I ended up going on boat trip through the waters of Rotterdam with a bunch of girlfriends, followed by high tea that lasted well into the evening!



People who know me will confirm that I love to dress a bit more stylish than your average woman.. even for something as mundane as going to the supermarket. And it will always involve high heels! However, for this trip I took a plate full of sensible for breakfast and ended up wearing booties with a chunky 3 inch heel. Yay for common sense!


I might not always look happy, but I had a wonderful time and I'm so glad I got to spend the whole day with my friends.

You can see the lights of the LUXOR theater in the background. We actually ended up walking on the famous bridge of Rotterdam, the Erasmus-bridge, during the night.. beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment