Friday, January 17, 2014

So there are actually people reading all of this?

Hi y'all!

I was looking at the statistics of this blog and apparently, there are visitors! And no, these visits are not the result of my refreshing the page like an obsessive nut.. but actual real persons coming from other sites where I happen to roam around as well!

So yay.. and welcome! :)

As you may have noticed, there isn't much to do and read here.. I'm still trying to figure stuff out.

You may wonder and ask, "what can I expect here if I decide to come back for more?". As the genie in Aladdin says... why don't you just ruminate.. whilst I illuminate..  the possibilities:

  • this will be the hub for my activities, so if I post any stuff on YouTube, Flickr, Lookbook, Chictopia and other sites, you can find out about it right here.
  • I post photos on Flickr, but I don't want to clog the stream with multiple photos of one single outfit. So, if I think that certain photo sets have a few more cool shots.. I might post them here.
  • if I feel like it, I might do some tutorials on how I do my make-up and hair.
  • opinions, rants, being a total fan-girl about something or someone.. if I feel like writing, I will jot it down here.. you can read it and then proceed to disagree with me


Wrapping up.. thanks for stopping by! Come back soon and tell you friends! It will make everyone's life so much better! :P (no refunds or exchanges)

No comments:

Post a Comment